[Zope-dev] Re: [squishdot] Squishdot site did not setup Tiny Tables

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 09:44:45 -0000

> the three Tiny Tables for the left,right, and bottom box.  I have
> Tiny Table installed and can add a Tiny Table to a directory, but
> can't seem to get a Squishdot site to create the tables.  What am I
> doing wrong?

This is a bug which will get fixed soon.

However, it's partly due to the fact that there's no nice reliable way to
check whether a product is installed, what version of a product is installed
and whether the current user has the permissions needed to add objects of
that product's type that I know of.

If anyone knows different, please let me know :-)

cheers,

Chris