[Zope-dev] Fixing Data.bbb

Hannu Krosing hannu@trust.ee
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 15:13:31 +0200

Hi.

I'm currently in a quite embarrassing situation.

A site has been running for about half a year non-stop but now a
problem arise when I tried to pack the database : there is a corrupted
record dated 08-08-1999 which makes it impossible to start up the
database.

I was able to get into a state preceeding that date by running
fixbbbtt.py,
but a lot of work has been done since, and the site should even look
absolutely different by now.

Is there an easy way to fix things, or is the only possibility for me
becoming an expert in ZODB2 format and doing it by hand ?

Hannu