[Zope-dev] Database connections

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 15:45:43 -0600

Hello everyone,

My client went live with a site today and we are having huge problems
with the DB connections. Every one out of five times the request will
time out. We are heavily using DB tables for our data storage. (We are
using PostGres.)

My client has read that other people experienced the same issue, since
only 7 DB connections are allowed at a given time. She read that you can
hack the python code somewhere. I am sure you guys know how to do this.
If you could send me a set of instructions of how to fix it, that would
be great.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter        srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics, Chemistry and Electrical Computer Engineering