[Zope-dev] Why are my product code changes being ignored?

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:51:39 +0200

Itai Tavor wrote:

> I've been writing products for months... I really thought I knew how
> this stuff works. I'm running Zope 2.1.3 in debug mode. I make
> changes to a source file in a product, restart Zope, and the change
> is ignored. I stop Zope, delete all .pyc files in the product, start
> Zope - still nothing. I rename the source file, start Zope - sure
> enough, it complains that it can't find the file. Rename the file
> back, start Zope - it's still complaining about not finding the file.

We're having the same porblem with CVS.  Delete the Product, restart Zope,
and it'll work.  Make sure you don't delete Products with ZClasses though!

--
Itamar S.T.  itamars@ibm.net