[Zope-dev] Great Zope job opporunity!

Michael Hirsch hirsch@zapmedia.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:13:22 -0500 (EST)

Sorry to barge in like this, but my boss is seeking python/zope
developers and the head hunters out there don't have a lot of contacts
in the zope community.

If you are interested in working on zope, working regularly with the
fine folks at Digital creations, and/or Z-commerce, have I got a job
for you!

My company (ZapMedia.com) is looking for a zope developer for our
music and video portal site.  On my recommendation they checked out
Zope and Digital Creations, and they liked it.  So now we've decided
to build a Zope Site.

Knowing that we don't have the expertise in house to build the kind
of boundary pushing site we want, we've contracted with Digital
Creations to help us construct the site.  (For an idea of what we want
to do, check out http://www.zapmedia.com.  IMHO, this is also an
example of how we need help with our web smithing.)

Though Jim Fulton et al are doing the heavy lifting, we need a zopista
in house.  Ultimately this person should take over the site when DC
has finished its job.

I'll stop now, but if you have any questions about the job, how great
a place this is to work at, what kind of company we are, stock
options, etc., feel free to contact me.

Or, send a resume to my boss: jobs@zapmedia.com.

Thanks,

--
Michael D. Hirsch, Ph.D.

Phone: 404-875-8550 x112                FAX: 404-875-3240
email: michael.hirsch@zapmedia.com Web: http://www.zapmedia.com