[Zope-dev] dtml-tree

Richard Wackerbarth rkw@dataplex.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 05:50:27 -0600

About a month ago, Anthony Baxter posted a patch to TreeTag.py.
Was there any resolution? I didn't find any change in the CVS.

I'm trying to figure out what is going on in the trees.
It seems that there are namespace context problems.
The tree seems to be evaluated in a global context rather than the context from
which the dtml tag is invoked

That isn't a problem when the code generates a constant display which refers
only to the global tree, but it isn't working for my application.

I can always do a custom rewrite but that defeats the purpose of common modules.

Does anyone have any insight?

--
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@Dataplex.NET