[Zope-dev] Accessing objects inside a ZClass from and instance

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:56:58 GMT

James,

Thanks for the tip.  I'll give it a whirl.
I am actually trying to have a list of methods that will show up as tabs,
like the management interface.  Just not that particular interface.

All my best,

Jason Spisak
444@hiretechs.com