[Zope-dev] need a LocalUndo management tab

Damian Morton morton@dennisinter.com
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:42:24 -0500

Hi Peeps,

	Im just getting started with Zope and one of things I think would be
extremely usefull would be a LocalUndo subclassable object. Essentially,
subclassing from this LocalUndo object would add a LocalUndo property page
which would enable a manager to undo operations related to this object and
this object only. A variation of this feature would be to enable undo
operations on this object and its subobjects.

	My Python is pretty good, and I'm not averse to delving into the source. If
anyone has any tips or pointers on how to approach creating this feature, Id
greatly appreciate it.