[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] Regarding APIs in diffren Zope Products

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:43:09 +0100

> Talking from the point of view of SQLSession, you either call Session
> with _force_new_session=1, put _force_new_session=1 into the REQUEST,
> or, if you just want to keep the session ID, but nuke the data, call
> SESSION.clear(). I'd imagine FSSession would have a similar API - check
> the code.

Wouldn't it practical to have a mechanism to synchronies different
API's between different similar Products? Making Products more
exchangeable?

As I see it API's will change over time, making such a mechanism
a good way to communicate the changes back to the community.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Johan Carlsson