[Zope-dev] DCOracle Setup file for 8.1.5

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:30:26 -0300

Hello...

	I have one but it's not only the setup file, there is something different on the libs that make this DCOracle tweaked by me dumps core several times a day. So, I presume that's not what you want.

	We have a small contract with Digital Creations to see if they, in a very limited amount of time, because we don't have yet the ressources, are able to release an 8i compatible version of DCOracle. Hope they will be posting some news soon. Meanwhile I recommend, if you are using Zope on a different server than the Oracle, use the Oracle8 (v 8.0.5) libs. It's supported right now by DCOracle and you shouldn't have problems. We are using that scheme in production.

	Cheers,

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>

-----Mensaje original-----
De: zope-dev-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-dev-admin@zope.org]En nombre de
Jim Cain
Enviado el: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 5:46 PM
Para: zope-dev@zope.org
Asunto: [Zope-dev] DCOracle Setup file for 8.1.5

All,

Before I start mucking around with the Setup file, I thought I would check
to see if anyone out there already has a working Setup file for Oracle
8.1.5. Any contributions would be _very_ appreciated. :-)

Cheers,
Jim

    ____________       Jim Cain, System Administrator     ___
   /  ________  \         http://jec.mgmt-inc.com        /  /