[Zope-dev] multiple ZODB files?

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 18:27:17 +1100

Is it possible to set up a site such that as well as the single
Data.fs file, a seperate folder (say, /foo) is loaded from a different
ZODB file? In particular, changes to stuff inside /foo should be written
to the foo ZODB file.

Rationale: I have one section of the website where changes are made
in-place to the live site. The rest of the website is developed on a
backend test system, then migrated out - I'd prefer not to have to
export the folder from the live system, then import it into the new
system, then switch the live and new systems (which is the only way
I've thought to come up with it so far...)

Thoughts?
Anthony