[Zope-dev] Zope source code version control

Kenneth Y.K. YOUNG kyoung@kyoung.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:36:25 +0800

Zope already supports undo via its ODB, but is it possible to do automatic
versioning like CVS?

That would mean no matter if I update a page
(1) via Cold Fusion and then FTP up to Zope
(2) via the Zope web interface

I can get consistent versioning of my documents.  Although I thought of
somehow using CVS, it wouldn't handle both (1) and (2).

If anyone can point out what's needed to make that work, I will seriously
_try to_ write patches, though I don't know how difficult that would be.  Is
it of interest to ye developers out there?

Ken Young