[Zope-dev] Re: Zope source code version control

Andrey V Khavryutchenko akhavr@compchem.kiev.ua
11 Jan 2000 13:12:46 +0200

Hi, Kenneth!

KYKY> If anyone can point out what's needed to make that work, I will
KYKY> seriously _try to_ write patches, though I don't know how difficult
KYKY> that would be.  Is it of interest to ye developers out there?

I'm interested, but at the moment can be the devt version tester at best :(

Now, as a quick solution I use scripts, that I've posted week ago to Zope
list.  The basic idea is the following:
 - each object is stored in the file (index.dtml, etc)
 - Zope folder is the directory
 - when I want to build the site, I run the script, which traverses the
   directory tree, importing it and calling build() function, which does
   all the stuff.

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko  http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr
Software & SPI Engineer      Visit my site

Shick's Law:
	There is no problem a good miracle can't solve.