[Zope-dev] simple revision control(?) for Data.fs.

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:31:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi Anthony -

I read a posting once where someone suggested using rsync to do something
similar. Rsync just transmits the changes between versions and has (the
newer version) support for network access.

Regards

Pavlos