[Zope-dev] ASP vs Zope vs PHP vs ..?

Michael Waddell mwaddell@mwdb.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 01:03:15 -0500

I searched zope.org for FTP. I found one relevant HOW-TO.  Where is
documentation on FTP for Zope? I've played for a few minutes using the
How-To info to get an FTP session between HomeSite and Zope (on localhost).
It kind of works but I can move files bi-directionally.
Is there no other (easy, documented) way of efficiently editing html in
Zope? What is the community doing? You're not uploading via the Browse
button in Manager, are you? You're not really editing in the Manager, are
you? Did I miss something?

Thankx.