[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] Need help with evaluation issues of Zope

Peter.Rupp@ual.com Peter.Rupp@ual.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 9:27:13 -0600

 ...happens on Solaris 2.7 (x86) within the same server.
BTW, have you identified the cause of the problem?   If the problem is
not well understood...there's a chance that somebody could conceivably
shutdown a site by restarting Zope in another (yet unknown) situation.
-----Original Message-----
From: michel(a)digicool.com
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 2:26 PM
To: michel(a)digicool.com; Rupp, Peter /whqkt
Cc: m.faassen(a)vet.uu.nl; zope-dev(a)zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Need help with evaluation issues of Zope

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Peter.Rupp@ual.com [mailto:Peter.Rupp@ual.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 2:47 PM
> To: Peter.Rupp@ual.com; michel@digicool.com
> Cc: m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
> Subject: RE: [Zope] Need help with evaluation issues of Zope

This problem only apears to happen in one specific scenario.  If you are
using a browser that is running on the same machine as Zope and you are
using RedHat 5.1 or 5.2.  This problem doesn't occour for us when
running both the browser and the server on RedHat 6+.  We consider this
then to be a pretty minor bug.

Can either of you reproduce it in any other situation?

-Michel