[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] ZCatalog Find Items broken in ZOPE 2.1? (was Very important for CatalogWare zopists)

Markus Strickler mstrickler@gmx.de
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:48:11 +0100

OK
Here is a fix that seems to work for me, although I fear that the problem
could be somewhere else....

In ZCatalog.py cnage line 536 change

                    	apply_func(ob, (apply_path+'/'+p))

                    if apply_path:
                    	apply_func(ob, (apply_path+'/'+p))
                    else:
                    	apply_func(ob, p)

I don't have diff at hand right now, neither CVS or anything.
Could the ZOPE gurus please have a look at this?

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]Im Auftrag von
Markus Strickler
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Januar 2000 23:31
An: Jason Spisak
Cc: Brian Lloyd; zope-dev@zope.org; zope@zope.org
Betreff: [Zope] ZCatalog Find Items broken in ZOPE 2.1? (was Very
important for CatalogWare zopists)

Hi!
I investigated some more on the find problem and think that the Find Items
option in ZCatalog is broken.
Here is what I did:
- Installed ZOPE 2.1.2 Win32 Release.
- Created a ZCatalog as /Catalog
- Created a DTML Document as /test
- Selected DTML Document in the Find Items
- ZOPE finds the test Document but displays its path as /test (the link
leads to http://test)

*Ouch*

Markus