[Zope-dev] fastcgi mangles images

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:22:32 -0500 (EST)

Amos -

I got a similar problem with FastCGI and images. Accessign the management
screen through FastCGI all object's mini-icons appeared as folders! It
would happen randomly so I gave up on trying to debug it.

Another weird thing I noticed, our Squishdot site does not render the
images if accessed like:

.../News

but works ok if accessed like:

.../News/index_html

I am not providing much useful info but I thought I should mention it
anyway. Usually I will try to debug it myself, but I do not have the time
right now.

Pavlos