[Zope-dev] fastcgi mangles images

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:03:06 -0500

> I got a similar problem with FastCGI and images. Accessign
> the management
> screen through FastCGI all object's mini-icons appeared as folders! It
> would happen randomly so I gave up on trying to debug it.

Could you file a collector bug on this, please. Even if you can't
reproduce it I'd like there to be a record that this happened. BTW, I
occasionally seen problems with mini-incons, but I think it is usually
related to CVS having trouble checking out image files correctly on
win32.

> Another weird thing I noticed, our Squishdot site does not render the
> images if accessed like:
>
> .../News
>
> but works ok if accessed like:
>
> .../News/index_html

OK, this seems like an entirely different problem. My guess is that a

Good luck.

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com