[Zope-dev] Zope hanging on high loads

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:34:46 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> I have found a mod_pcgi2 for apache that should bypass pcgi-wrapper,
> has somebody some more information on it? I compiled it but I am
> unable to use it to access zope pages. srm.conf and httpd.conf
> examples would be wellcome... :)

   Download latest version (1.0.0). The README file contains description
for all configuration directives; also there are some examples.
   If you still will be in trouble - write here. I got few success stories
about the module and hadn't got any bug report or feature request yet.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru