[Zope-dev] ZClasses: invalid id, but id doesn't exist

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:16:16 -0700

OK, working on a new product, added a ZClass, inheriting from
CatalogAware.

Adding a propertysheet, no problem.
Adding various properties .... all is fine until I try to add a property
called 'summary'.

There is no variation of it anyhwere within the product heirarchy (in
fact, this is the first thing added!).

I'ver even tried deleting the product and starting over. Nada.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Bill ANderson

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.