[Zope-dev] External Method Return value?

Clayton Miller cmille9@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:09:41 GMT

I have found myself in the position of needing an external method
to accomplish a task. However, I have not found enough information
that (by example) shows me how to return something that will be
processed by a dtml-in statement. I am replacing the old SQLMethod
within the dtml-in with an external method. Therefore, the current
code is looking for various SQL fields to exist in the returned
result set. How do I do this? A Python example would be GREATLY
appreciated! I am writing my first python as well. I learn best by
example.
Thanks so much,
Clayton.