[Zope-dev] FWIW, ZCVSMixin now at 0.1.1... and rising. ;-)

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 09:57:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jim, et. al...

> Steve and Shane,
>
> We've been positively *dying* to have cvs or cvs-like functionality. It's
> one of those things where we left the unix-everything-is-a-file-idiom and
> went, "Oh, um, heh, now what?" =)

Well.. I don't know much about cosource.... but I did just put the latest
version on zope.org, with Shane's patches, and incorporating some of his
UI suggestions. (as much as I could get done in a few hours...)  I'm kinda
strapped for time right now.. since I'm working on active, deadline oriented
projects and all.. of course all contributions welcome! This latest for example
just saved me lots of time, since I was about to do the same thing Shane did
in a much less elegant way...  Thanks again Shane!

For what it's worth, we needed this so badly in my project that I was pretty
much forced to implement it, anyway I could! We are using now... and it's
working pretty well for us. You have to 'understand' too much about what's
going on for my taste.... but it's getting better.

-steve