[Zope-dev] ZCatalog lexicon bug is back?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:18:30 +0200 (CEST)

Chris Withers writes:
 > I seem to remember Michel being a little less than happy when he saw
 > that code.
 >
 > Quite frankly, I still don't have much confidence in (Z)Catalog (still
 > no docs for all the cool stuff, dodgy bugs and few responses when
 > they're raised...) which is a shame since it's Zope full text searching
 > mechanism...
 >
 > Chris
 >
 > PS: If that doesn't get a response, I give up ;-)
I am very interested in ZCatalog.

I promiss that I will look into it, when I come to 2.2.
Currently, we are building a Zope 2.1.6 production site.
So, I still stay focused with 2.1.6.

My contributions to ZCatalog probably will not be ready
for 2.2 final, but, if necessary, I will provide patches
later.

Dieter