[Zope-dev] Zope contract job in Atlanta

Frank Steele frank.steele@MTNI.net
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 11:24:01 -0400

startup in Atlanta, GA. We're seeking a freelance developer with experience
in Zope and Python to develop a messaging app. We offer wireless
software/hardware solutions to a potential market of nearly 10 million US
users/day.

We need a smart, web-savvy developer who will need a minimum of handholding.
Experience with SQL integration a plus, Zope on Unix/Linux experience
preferred. If you're a good fit, this could very well turn into a permanent
gig with equity. You will play a crucial role in our business.

Preference for local developer(s), but willing to work with web-commuters.

Company: MTNI
Location: Midtown Atlanta, GA
Contact: frank.steele@mtni.net
mailto://frank.steele@mtni.net