[Zope-dev] cut/paste catalogue aware zclass instances still broken in 2.20?

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:58:26 +1000

Has anyone else noticed a problem with pasting cut or copied
catalogue-aware zclass instances?

The collector item #1371 I submitted on June 27 seems still to be
present in 2.20 final - sorry, I don't have a patch...

It's a function I need and duplicating it without using
manage_pasteObject after a manage_cutObject is going to be painful.

The manage_cutObject and manage_copyObject functions seem happy enough,
but when I do a manage_pasteObject, I get "the object foobar does not
support this operation" - no traceback.

Zope-2.2.0 source on Redhat linux 6.1