[Zope-dev] Announcement: zCommerce First Public Release!

Nick Garcia ngarcia@codeit.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:14:29 -0700

CodeIt announces the much-anticipated release of zCommerce. zCommerce,
in it's first public release, provides a flexible shopping cart and
order processing engine that you can use along with a few lines of DTML
to develop just about any kind of e-commerce application. Our hope is
that along with your help, we can develop a standard for e-commerce
components that are fully customizable and scalable to meet the needs of
even the most demanding e-commerce sites.

"CodeIt is a strong believer in Zope and open source in general. Being a
recognized leader in the Zope community we believe we have a
responsibility to Zope and everyone else in the community to help
improve it, hence the alpha release of zCommerce. We look forward to
your comments, suggestions and patches."  - Jason Reid, CEO CodeIt
Computing

zCommerce can be downloaded from
http://www.zope.org/Members/ngarcia/zCommerce.  More information on
ZCommerce in general will be available at http://www.zope-store.com.

CodeIt Computing is one of the leading providers of Zope based
solutions.  We offer a full range of services from Zope Hosting to
custom application development. Located in Southern California, we
design custom sites and applications exclusively in Zope.  Please visit
our website at http://www.codeit.com to find out more about us, and our
exciting career opportunities.

--
Nick Garcia | ngarcia@codeit.com