[Zope-dev] [Re: [Zope-dev] ZPatterns Documentation]

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:26:39 -0600

Chris Withers wrote:

> I can't help thinking that a _really_ simple example that _only just_
> uses the available features would help to make it real for people like
> me...

Well, I have made a 'News Article' toy from ZPatterns, more so to get a feel for the
mechanics than for any 'advantage' ZPatterns offers (AIUI). I could post the process I
made, like a walkthrough if anyone is interested.
(Thanks to Steve Alexander for som ehelp on #zope last night!)

Bill

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.