[Zope-dev] [announce] for the CVS junkies: multiple ZODB mounting product.

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:17:20 -0400

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> Hm - it's not possible for a Manager in a higher level to remove
> privileges from a manager defined in a subfolder, I think. A pity.
> Will document it.

My feeling is that _no_one_ should ever have the Manager role in a user
folder besides the root user folder.  The problem with that, of course,
is that creating managers is just easier. ;-)

> I think I'm going to need to revisit the code tomorrow morning and write
> the little 'ZODB maker'.

I'll leave the decisions to your capable hands now.  I'd bet many
Zopistas are grateful already!

Shane

> It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

:-)