[Zope-dev] (no subject)

kyn kyn@pacific.net.sg
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:33:52 +0800

Hi Zope-developers,

I try out Zope last week and was greatly impressed with the flexiblity of the zope system.  Now, I am thinking of porting my Company intranet to zope but I have one problem.  Our company backend database servers (for items catelogs, leave application ...etc) sits on Inprise Interbase server.   I check through all the mailing list and unable to find an adapter to it.

Currently, I notice that Inprise has made Interbase an open source database system on linux. Is there anyone looking into coming out with an adapter on Interbase ?

Or someone in the developing labs can give me guidelines on how to write an adapter for Inprise Interbase on linux.  I manage to get a copy python code that can access Interbase server on linux.  Credit has to be given to Alexandra (email :'alexan@misha.micex.com').

Need advise ...

bye ... kyn