[Zope-dev] Alternative Storages: (was RelationalStorage(was LocalFS))

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 15:09:49 -0400

Phillip,

Just a quick comment: I re-read this posting today (more than a month
old) and realized that, according to my understanding, mounted
databases fulfill your requirement for an alternative persistent
provider.  Am I correct?

Shane