[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Re: Zope 2.1.5/6/7 upgrading issues

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:08:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

   My vote is here:

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Brian Lloyd wrote:
>   o retract the 2.1.7 release in favor of getting 2.2 beta 2
>     out on Monday, which doesn't have the cruft problem of
>     the 2.1.x branch and contains all fixes to date (and
>     which will fix SQLMethod problems and support the SiteAccess
>     release that Evan is making today).

   I am not running any production servers (yet), so I better will start to
experiment with new Zope, rather than patching old one.
   Other people esp. those who run prod. servers free to have different
opinions :)

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru