[Zope-dev] bug in zpatterns-0.4 ?

mike mike@if-site.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:58:31 +0800

Jephte CLAIN wrote:

> mike wrote:
> > There is no way to infinite recursion if Rack.getItem is leaved
> > untouched.
> Ah ah. But people will touch it. Like me for example :-)
> There is no way to prevent overriding getItem from a ZClass for example.
> And it *will* recurse infinitely, making Zope dumping core.

Heh, I see Phillip get himsef into big trouble with ZPatterns :-) The
fact of existence of such complex (to understand) thing as ZPatterns
means there must be a mentor keeping the  people on the Way Of Truth :-)
He must be a mentor because he involved all us in this game :-)

> When Philipp wake up (I guess he's asleep right now :-)), he might give
> his opinion about that.

Yeah, tell him also the world changed while he was dreaming :-)

Mike