[Zope-dev] Comments on Zopes performance-article??

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:25:21 -0400

Zope will always fare badly in comparison to web servers that dont serve
dynamic content.  Zope's delivery will probably never be as fast as
serving up static pages from the filesystem ala Apache or AOLServer.

This is one of the reasons for ZEO.  One of the other things in the
wings that's being talked about on some Wiki somewhere is to build
better caching in.