[Zope-dev] NEW db

Petru Paler ppetru@coltronix.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:59:37 +0200

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 11:39:23AM -0600, Jim Sanford wrote:
> Has anyone at DC given any thought to a version of Zope specifically for the reiserfs file sytem using the file system itself for
> data storage? I think that would rock! Unfortunately, it is above my current skill level or I would try it myself.

   I started that (dir-based storage taking advantage of reiserfs) a long time
ago. I got it to the point where it was running without transactions and
versions but then I left it that way (lack of time).
   I will, however, start working on it again soon since it's an interesting
project and I'm curious to see how it stands up with load.

-Petru