[Zope-dev] Attribute Error - commit_sub

Thomas Weiner weiner@tu-harburg.de
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 10:16:12 +0100

Michel Pelletier schrieb:

> I can't reproduce this with 2.1.4 on windows, I used a 2MB file and it
> uploaded fine.  subtransactions were added several version ago, so I'm
> at a loss.

Hi Michel,

see also: http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-March/019900.html
and: http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-March/019909.html

I can't reproduce this error, too, even on the same Zope installation
but in a different container, though it happens.

> This is just a straight upload?  nothing fancy?  no hacks or patches?
> Do you have enough hard drive space?

in my case:
upload via html form, some conversions of the filename (converting
special characters etc) in dtml and in an external method and a
dtml-call for adding the file. Noch hack, no patches and enough drive
space.

thanks,
Thomas