[Zope-dev] Authorization failure

sander@innominate.de sander@innominate.de
14 Mar 2000 08:56:38 GMT

Hi there !

I found a strange behaviour in Zope yesterday. I have the following
contruction in an HTML - Object :

 <dtml-if "feldname == 'Freikonto'">
     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('freikonto', feldwert)">
 <dtml-elif "feldname == 'Konto'">
     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('konto', feldwert)">
 </dtml-if>

Now the "feldname == 'Freikonto'" clause isn't necessary anymore.
So I thought I just comment this section. The result would look
like this:

<dtml-comment>
 <dtml-if "feldname == 'Freikonto'">
     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('freikonto', feldwert)">
 </dtml-comment>
 <dtml-if "feldname == 'Konto'">
     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('konto', feldwert)">
 </dtml-if>

If I try to save these changes, Zope complains, that I'm not
authorized although I'm superuser and have all rights.

But if I delete this lines instead commenting them, it works.

Really strange.

Any ideas ? Thanks.

YenZi

Mit freundlichem Gruss