[Zope-dev] Zope memory usage

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:29:56 -0800

Loren Stafford wrote:

> Just another data point: I too frequently get this same error when debugging
> ZScheduler. It seems to be triggered by some other error; but I haven't
> succeeded in tracking it down, even after much tracing.
>
> -- Loren

Found it, I didn't see it before because it's fixed in the CVS.

Line 97 and 99 of lib/python/Zope/ZLogger/stupidFileLogger.py should
__stupid_dest.write(), not _stupid_dest():

        try:
            _stupid_dest.write(format_exception(
                error[0], error[1], error[2],
                trailer='\n', limit=100))
        except:
            _stupid_dest.write("%s: %s\n" % error[:2])

The difference being that '.write' is inserted.  Simple typo.

-Michel