[Zope-dev] Adding zclasses to subfolders

Brett Carter Brett Carter <bacarter@kavi.com>
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:32:02 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to add a zclass programmatically to a subfolder in another
zclass - I've checked the archives and documentation, and haven't been
able to figure this out.  If I am inside ZClassA and want to create a new
instance of ZClassB inside the folder 'bar' which is in ZClassA, it seems
you would do something like this (from inside ZClassA):
<dtml-with "manage_addProduct['DocumentAppProduct']">
<dtml-call "bar.ZClassB_add(_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">
</dtml-with>
but I get an unauthorized error saying I don't have access to 'bar', even
though the calling method has a manager proxy role.