[Zope-dev] Unique meta_types in a folder

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:31:23 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Jason Spisak wrote:

> Pavlos:
>
> A quick look at the source reveals none other that the
> "possible_meta_types" variable.  I am having trouble accessing that from an
> instance though.  The ZClass atb just calls
>
> <dtml-in possible_meta_types mapping>

Jason, in the case of regular Folders such a provision can only be made if
somehow Folders keep a record of all the newly added meta_types and modify
it accordingly. I doubt there is such a thing but I do not know. ZClasses
however are different and they need to register themselves upon creation
so such a provision is natural. I have not checked the source code but
this is my guess.

Pavlos