[Zope-dev] Error 404: Not Found

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:39:53 -0000

Dmitry,

First I have something to ask you, please don't send html formatted mail to
the list, some people use mailers that can't handle it.  Thanks in advance.

Now to your problem.

You need to look at the

<dtml-try>
<dtml-except>
</dtml-try>

construct.

If you need more info check the Zope docs.

HTH

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk

----- Original Message -----
From: Dmitry B. Khlonin
To: zope-dev@zope.org
Sent: 17 March 2000 23:34
Subject: [Zope-dev] Error 404: Not Found

I have some trouble trying to extend hierarchical structure of my site.
If I have "virtual" directory structure, need to call method resolving
"Error 404". I've try it. But method "standard_error_message" render only,
and no way to catch exception. I don't need to see Zope Error Screen.
I want to give up this exception. What you recommend me?

<!--#if "error_type=='NotFound'"-->
<!--#var "RESPONSE.redirect('/')"-->