[Zope-dev] starting a debug zope instance from a linux init script

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:58:49 -0500

Erm,

I seem to remember something like this a few months ago.  The
provisional answer is to redirect stdout/stderr to a file or a couple of
files e.g.

start >/dev/null 2>/dev/null

Or perform the equivalent inside the start script.