[Zope-dev] Zope : Load_site features request

Sin Hang Kin iekentsin@infoez.com.mo
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:08:53 +0800

Load_site is a greate product.

I am using it to upload a brunch of files to zope now, I found I have an
idea :

In order to make the uploaded zope more alive, I would like the load_site to
make everyfile in the original archive an folder in zope, with index.html
representing the structure of the original html file. And all the contents
goes to obj1, obj2, .... reside on the same folder. For example,

Index_html :

<dtml-var standard_header>
<dtml-var standard_footer>

This would make the resulting zope site more close to the zen of Zope.

I am not very good in python but please give me some hints to made this
modification. Will you make the change?

Rgs,

Kent Sin