[Zope-dev] Installation/MySql Operational Status

Ben B. benb@networkone.net
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:32:24 -0800

Hello All,
	This may be a semi-newbie question, but it seems to be stumping us all
around here.  We are trying to get MySql 3.22 and Zope 2.1.6 working
together.  According to all the documentation that we have been able to
read, we are required to install Zope from source files.  Does anyone out
there have a clear cut answer to this problem?  Is it feasable to use RPM's
instead of src?  Any documentation on installing from source, integrating
with mysql or any of the above would be invaluable at this point.  Any
direction towards good documentation would also be helpful.  Also, any
python commands or extensions that we would have to build would be
essential.  I have yet to see a good explanation to this issue.  If anyone
has done it, or knows the correct way to get these 2 working together,
please let us know.  Thanks

----Ben B.