[Zope-dev] Collector Update

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:45:49 -0600

After a quick review of the Collector, I have modified it such that the details
of "normal" bugs/features are immediately visible to anonymous users.  We hope
that this information will make life simpler for the Zope community, and that we
will be able to work toward a steady resolution of the open issues.

I also added a checkbox to the submission form for issues which you believe to
be security-related.  These issues will be tagged with a special status, and not
immediately visible to anonymous users.  We intend to re-mark such issues as
quickly as possible, but would like to have an opportunity to assess them before
publicizing them.

Thanks to all who feed the Collector's voracious maw!

Tres.
Tres Seaver  tseaver@digicool.com   tseaver@palladion.com