[Zope-dev] Version -> Version Control System??

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 14:27:50 +0100

I like this idea too.

The frustrating thing is that Zope does actually do this already.
Until you pack the ZODB, all the old transactions are there, they're just not
managed in a useful way as with CVS.

Well, to be more accurate, I think the way the ZODB does this now is about 60%
of the way there. Unfortunately, the last 40% (revision numbers, branches,
cehckouts, etc) could be a real bitch to do.

Comments anyone?

Chris