[Zope-dev] links

cybermalandro@hushmail.com cybermalandro@hushmail.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 11:22:13 -0500 (PDT)

O.k

I am really new to Zope. And I want to do the following.  First I am running
Zope in NT (believe me I rather us Linux but my boss doesn't want to).

I want to create an object let's say links which will contain a set of links
with properties such as link_target, frame_target so I can then use a predefined
DTML and for each link on links print the links.  I also want to build a
form so people can enter this links.  How can I do this? is there a porduct
or zclass out there I can use?  I would appreciate your help.

cybermalandro

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.