[Zope-dev] ZPatterns 0.3.0 and LoginManager 0.8.5 nowuploaded

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sat, 06 May 2000 11:40:02 -0700

"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:

> I was in the process of setting up a ZPatterns wiki in my zope.org home,
> but its focus is more on conceptual introduction to the patterns and how to
> use them.  But I don't suppose that interface docs would be out of place in
> the interface wiki.  :)

This was my idea, general ZPatterns Wikish discussion should go
somewhere else, all I want here are straight up definitions of the
existing interfaces, looking at the code can be confusing because they
include implimentation specific code and methods.

> It appears that you've done some looking at the code; please do let us know
> if you have any comments or spot any subtle misunderstandings on our part
> of how the Zope framework is actually supposed to work.

Still looking at it, I will probably get a better chance to eye it after
the release.

-Michel