[Zope-dev] Interface documentation review

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Sun, 07 May 2000 09:54:39 -0500

FYI, I have moved the detailed discussion on PropertyHandlers to its own
pages under the "Proposed Interfaces" section, since we were wandering
further and further afield from the subject of PropertyManagers.  I've left
several links behind near and in the original location of the discussion.
(Hey Ty, check out the PropertyGroups stuff I've just added based on some
ideas from Mike Fletcher...  I think it might be just what we need for
forms in the SWARM toolkit.)