[Zope-dev] JOB: ZapMedia.com now hiring Zope developers

Doug Hellmann Doug.Hellmann@ZapMedia.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 23:09:41 -0400

ZapMedia.com, Inc. is an Internet Company developing new technology to
provide instant access to movies, music, videos, and the web to
consumers through existing TVs and Stereos.  We are seeking Zope
developers for the development of the ZapCentral portal component of
the ZapMedia system.  Digital Creations is currently contracted to do
part of the implementation, and we need developers to transition that
development in-house.

Experience in Zope, Python, Linux/Solaris & SQL required.  Experience
with Oracle, C, e-commerce, all a plus.

If you are interested, please submit a resume
via email in any web format (no MS Word, please)
to:

	Doug.Hellmann@zapmedia.com

For more information about our products, see our
web site at http://www.zapmedia.com.

Doug
--
Doug Hellmann